Wednesday 2 May 2018

Eternal..


I always wonder what is that which control my fingers on the keypad when we converse. I tend to tear off the chains of consciousness and simply float alight. Letting my inner self take on me, I bear no mask, I bear no shield. I am what I am when I am with you. Sometimes I am at my best. Yet at times you see me at my worst. However, they are extremes. Extreme poles of the person in me. And that’s how I witness liberation at your presence. Such times are treasures. The bed I lay on turns cozy, for the velocity in which my mind raises in no time. I be a hopeless romantic and you my partner in the process. You dance well to my tunes. And my rhythm keeps progressing at your warmth. Together we produce, substances of eternal beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment