Wednesday 2 May 2018

Trance..


I feel this familiar notion of you lying on your bed, sending blank stares at your ceiling. You tell me you’re scared. And all I want to let you know is that I do care. I wish you could get a sleep so deep, moving yourself into a dark warm space where there is no upset. If you could let me know where you reside in there, I would send you flowers. With love and regards, you’d read. And then there is no waking up until the next sunset. When the world sleeps away in peace, you shall rise. We shall talk. You’d tell me your dreams. I’ll caress them with my arms and let them rest in peace. Despite your attempts to hold back, you’ll confide your emotions in me. We shall fall deep into conversations, as I collect the pearls within you. I’ll stand captivated in its elegance. At the end of it all, when your eyes search for my face, I would dive deeper. Before you’d realize my absence, the waves shall take you back to where you belong. With another sunrise, you’d let your eyes settle. As you fall asleep into the deepest ocean of darkness, I shall slowly arrive again; to watch you rest; or rather, to witness beauty at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment